Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got them back today, when i saw them, i had to kiss em....

today at 5:00, i went to courtesy acura to pick up em up, it took so long because it took me awhile to scrap up $900 bucks to pay for the repair, my altonator bracket was broken and the engine block was stripped where it held the bolt, they had to lift (drop) the engine and rethread it; ($600) and supplies, service, + tax came to 900; but it was worth it, crusing on I-4 at 70mph with the tach at only 2k, unlike my moms camery it's already in the 3's...

sorry for the long post, just had to express my content:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Took me a second there to realize you meant you car, not your actual legs :)

Man, I'm going on 5 hours of sleep over the last 5 days... maybe I need to rest :D

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Blazin TL said:
i just got them back today, when i saw them, i had to kiss em....

today at 5:00, i went to courtesy acura to pick up em up, it took so long because it took me awhile to scrap up $900 bucks to pay for the repair, my altonator bracket was broken and the engine block was stripped where it held the bolt, they had to lift (drop) the engine and rethread it; ($600) and supplies, service, + tax came to 900; but it was worth it, crusing on I-4 at 70mph with the tach at only 2k, unlike my moms camery it's already in the 3's...

sorry for the long post, just had to express my content:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Why wasn't this covered under warranty? Did you strip the threads doing a pulley install or something?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: I lost my legs for 2 1/2 weeks.....

SidVicious said:

Why wasn't this covered under warranty? Did you strip the threads doing a pulley install or something?
i got in an accident, so it was my falut:(

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Outlook said:
BTW Henry, have u heard of Alex Zanardi?? :nono:
yup thanks...

yes, i've heard of alex, i know he races, never seen his face though, acura made an Acura NSX model after him...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D you mean dale erenhart*sp? or alex too, i wasn't racing, i was waving to a friend who was going the other way and i ran in to a truck but a metal bumper (man i hate those:mad: ), not a scratch on his car...

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Blazin TL said:

yup thanks...

yes, i've heard of alex, i know he races, never seen his face though, acura made an Acura NSX model after him...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D you mean dale erenhart*sp? or alex too, i wasn't racing, i was waving to a friend who was going the other way and i ran in to a truck but a metal bumper (man i hate those:mad: ), not a scratch on his car...
Alex lost both legs racing last Setember. :(

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts