Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHere should I go? I'm thinking 3-4 days would be good. I so need to get out of this place. Its driving me up the walls.

I'd like to keep it in the US, nothing international and money shouldn't be too much of a problem for a vacation for 3-4 days.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
VEGAS baby, VEGAS!!!!!

Perfect for a 3-4 day trip. It's even fairly warm there this time of year.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
you know my answer.

·
Registered
179 Posts
FOCK Vegas... Im headin down to South Beach next week !!!!!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Iridium130 said:
you know my answer.
Vegas sounds very good! :beerchug:

Greenbox: What's your answer? Disneyland? I'd love to go there again along w/ Universal Studios! LA baby!!! "The world is yours!" (I know that its from Miami, but I'll make that in LA) ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Driven said:

Vegas sounds very good! :beerchug:

Greenbox: What's your answer? Disneyland? I'd love to go there again along w/ Universal Studios! LA baby!!! "The world is yours!" (I know that its from Miami, but I'll make that in LA) ;)
actually, yes ;)

I'm sure you could hit up the Disneyland Resort, Six Flags MM, and Universal Studios on a 4-5 day trip.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Iridium130 said:

actually, yes ;)

I'm sure you could hit up the Disneyland Resort, Six Flags MM, and Universal Studios on a 4-5 day trip.
Disneyland & Universal Stuidos

Or come down to Scottsdale.

·
Registered
179 Posts
pgatour1 said:

Disneyland & Universal Stuidos

Or come down to Scottsdale.
U guys are homos... LOL

Disney if your taking your girl... South Beach If you want to have the best time ;)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
ALlright tru dat, South beach is a good choice too, Go to Padre Island in about three weeks all those college girls on spring break, that should be fun.:D

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Goto Mardi Gras. You can see chicks flash. :D

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
Driven said:
WHere should I go? I'm thinking 3-4 days would be good. I so need to get out of this place. Its driving me up the walls.

I'd like to keep it in the US, nothing international and money shouldn't be too much of a problem for a vacation for 3-4 days.
I was just thinking this same thing yesterday :)

but then i dawned on me that i have mortgage payments that kick in in less than a week, so i have no money for a while atleast :(

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
NightHawkTypeS said:

U guys are homos... LOL

Disney if your taking your girl... South Beach If you want to have the best time ;)
Oh please.... South Beach is so 1997. I'm so totally over it. Get with it dude.... the only people who go to South Beach are the people who still think its cool :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not looking for a place to go and party. Just some place to go and relax, see the sights, and be able to say, "Yeah, I been there too!" :D

No California this time. I want to go see Mammoth Cave National Park for a weekend too, that sounds like fun!

Vegas would be nice, but now that I think about it, I don't do anything like gambling or drinking. Also, not going for partying so that makes that deal sour.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Driven said:
I'm not looking for a place to go and party. Just some place to go and relax, see the sights, and be able to say, "Yeah, I been there too!" :D

No California this time. I want to go see Mammoth Cave National Park for a weekend too, that sounds like fun!

Vegas would be nice, but now that I think about it, I don't do anything like gambling or drinking. Also, not going for partying so that makes that deal sour.
not my type of guy....too boring and dumb for my taste.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
BlondeCLChick said:

not my type of guy....too boring and dumb for my taste.
And you are really outgoing? :sqnteek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts