NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

nice trio, you forgot to add the e46
quartet, looks like there's 2 e46s

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Kinda looks like a Chrystler though. :sqnteek: You know the one I'm thinking of.........

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
mffdvr said:
Kinda looks like a Chrystler though. :sqnteek: You know the one I'm thinking of.........
300M?

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
I say we roll out in the Taurus back there!!

:bs:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
I will most likely be getting one of these (w/ a 6-speed manual tranny) early next year. And, I am patiently waiting for November to get here so I can test drive one. :D

WTF is this car doing out in public? :mad:

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Re: Re: i see big trouble!!! *G35 coupe pic inside*

LIL RAJA said:

i smeall no trouble. Every six months we get someone who wants to jack our title. it has yet to be done.

the list goes on
IS300
G35
TL-S
CL-S
CADDILAC NEW BS
NISSSAN MAXIMA
ON AND ON.

LIL Raja
And what title would that be? The new G35 coupe 6-speed will eat the BMW 330ci for lunch. :lol:

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
Re: Re: Re: i see big trouble!!! *G35 coupe pic inside*

Wyle E. Coyote said:

And what title would that be? The new G35 coupe 6-speed will eat the BMW 330ci for lunch. :lol:
Wait a few years and it will be just anoher Nissan. Overhyped before its release and a problematic after it's climax in the market.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

vince said:

huh? :dunno:
umm. yeah. No doubt. In this segment the 3series can't be beaten. If you are talking about bang for the buck then Acura is a great value. If you have doubt, come by and I will let you test drive my 330ci and you will know the difference. I am not trying to dog no ones car, but telling as is. Just look at any test result from the magazine, better yet drive them both and go on some twisty roads. If you still have doubts, then maybe we just have a difference of opinion. I did not buy the Bimmer cuz they give me commission on it. I test drove the competition and found that was the best car as for handling <not luxury> and fit my needs.

I think all these cars are great, but u just have to chose what is for you. That's my 2cents.

LIL Raja

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

Wyle E. Coyote said:

What title would that be? The best car in the entry level luxury. I have no doubt about the G35. I like it very much myself. But have u look at the inside and the tail light? Hey if you drive it and you like it then I certainly say buy it. I bought my car because I thought it was the best bang for my money. But u r saying this wil eat the 330ci for lunch? With what? the same engine of the G35 that could not put a scracth on the 3-series. I think you should read some publication and drive these cars extensively before you decide. I would buy the IS300 over G35 anyday.

I hope you guys don't take this personal. This is only a discussion and would like to state my opinion and with same respect hear some as well. Agree?

LIL Raja

ps. 330ci is going soon, so I guess I don't need to defend it all that much. LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.