Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's sunny out 60's with dry roads and I got out from school early today. So I decided to had a little fun with CL-S, so I was sitting at the stoplight by myself and I decided to turn of the VSA off and leave it to Automode. I took of normal then mashed the pedal to the metal, computer shift to the second and my tire squeel. It's loud enough that people on the other street sidewalk would look twice on me.:D BTW my tire spec is 17X7.5 + 225/45/17 with 85-90% thread life and 2nd gear pulls hard like mofo.:D Your thoughts?:D ;):bigok:

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TypeS SmokesAll said:
they heard your engine rather than your tires dude. everyone always looks at a car aking off fast
Well, it's still chirp the tire loud and clear..

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
asmutter said:
forget kumHOs,Bridgestone S-03's baby, the best period
Well people with tight budget always go with Kumho.:p

·
Cajun Gumbo Man
916 Posts
Sorry tight budget, but SO3'S R U L E !

Tire sound, NO, they heard your engine ! That Vtec can be heard from outside. I was on a back road and this jogger, turned back because he heard 5800 fooken RPMs coming at him. I lMFAO !!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fabvsix said:
Sorry tight budget, but SO3'S R U L E !

Tire sound, NO, they heard your engine ! That Vtec can be heard from outside. I was on a back road and this jogger, turned back because he heard 5800 fooken RPMs coming at him. I lMFAO !!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :laugh:
That might add also, but I swear the tire make a little screetch sound.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.