Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had four Krispy Kreme glazed donuts!!! They definitely own me! My diet has gone hell since getting braces off!

:mrt:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
YIPES!!

I can't even eat 4 krispy kremes. I had 3 last Saturday on my cheat day and I was stuffed afterwards.

And now I'm going to be thinking of donuts when I eat my healthy breakfast this morning.... :grumble:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmmm... krispy creme. We don't have many in Orlando for whatever reason. :-/

But I am making sweet rolls with orange icing. :thefinger

·
Registered
264 Posts
Comeon guys thats weak. A little guy like me can finish 8 in a sitting, some of my friends can eat more than a dozen and hold it down (15 to be exact).

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bioyuki said:
Comeon guys thats weak. A little guy like me can finish 8 in a sitting, some of my friends can eat more than a dozen and hold it down (15 to be exact).
Hell yeh, I can probably eat 10 or 15 too, but man oh man will I gain weight!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Mmmmmm....I live in Krispy Kreme heaven!! The ORIGINAL KK is right down the street from me...this is where it all started!! You've got us to blame (or THANK!!)!!!

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
KK is good, but I can only eat three tops in one sitting. Otherwise, I'll feel like I have a gut-bomb in my stomach.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
MMM Good shit,
I love it we got In-N-out right next to Krispy Kreme

So I go to In-n-out have 2 Cheeseburgers with Grilled Onions, Spread, Pickels
Fries and Large Drink

Then go to Krispy Kreme and have 3 Vanilla Glazed.

Perfect combo. Great dinner, great dessert.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
pgatour1 said:
MMM Good shit,
I love it we got In-N-out right next to Krispy Kreme

So I go to In-n-out have 2 Cheeseburgers with Grilled Onions, Spread, Pickels
Fries and Large Drink

Then go to Krispy Kreme and have 3 Vanilla Glazed.

Perfect combo. Great dinner, great dessert.
2 words. "Heart Failure"

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
unfortunately there is no KK in springfield, MO. also it is rather unfortunate that i can't eat anything with sugar in it. i am totally jealous that you all have the stores wherever you're at.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
raia_CL said:
unfortunately there is no KK in springfield, MO. also it is rather unfortunate that i can't eat anything with sugar in it. i am totally jealous that you all have the stores wherever you're at.
No KK around me either. Why can't you eat things w/ sugar?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
raia_CL said:
hypoglycemic
Sorry to hear that. So I take it you are restricted to diet drinks too (Diet Pepsi and all)? Your not missing out on much.

My dad likes to call 'sweet' stuff w/ sugar, "Sweet Poison". I hate that phrase sooooooooo much! :mad:

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Sorry guys I like the taste of Dunkin Donuts better! :eek: ;)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Driven said:

Sorry to hear that. So I take it you are restricted to diet drinks too (Diet Pepsi and all)? Your not missing out on much.

My dad likes to call 'sweet' stuff w/ sugar, "Sweet Poison". I hate that phrase sooooooooo much! :mad:
well, actually, hypoglycemics are not supposed to have diet sodas. or at least i'm not because my blood sugar is on the really low end of low. so yeah, i drink water and that's about it. well, and the occasional decaf tea.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
raia_CL said:

well, actually, hypoglycemics are not supposed to have diet sodas. or at least i'm not because my blood sugar is on the really low end of low. so yeah, i drink water and that's about it. well, and the occasional decaf tea.
Decaf. tea? Whats the point of that and decaf. coffee?

I see no point in it. Just drink regular stuff and get a buzz.

Next thing will probably be Decaf. Beer.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
i like the way tea tastes, but i can't have caffeine. but yeah, i don't understand decaf coffee, but then again, i hate coffee.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Krispy Kreme coffee ownz me....oh so ownz me.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Cant wait to go home and get some...

:bow:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts