Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to drive up to Flagstaff to see some snow, It's about 140 miles from my house. Well I stopped at a subway and a gas stations about 100 miles up to find out it was 45 degrees in Flagstaff and no snow on the ground. SO I drove back home. Did about 200 miles from 6:40pm-9:00pm and used about 3/4 tank on this Integra GS. Top Speed was 125mph.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Go You! ;)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Ok, what Anthony is not telling you is he is a meterology major that lives in Arizona. It's been sunny for like 30 days straight and temps in Flag in the afternoon have been in the 50s.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THERE'D BE SNOW UP THERE?

:bash:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GoldTypeS said:
Ok, what Anthony is not telling you is he is a meterology major that lives in Arizona. It's been sunny for like 30 days straight and temps in Flag in the afternoon have been in the 50s.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THERE'D BE SNOW UP THERE?

:bash:
I haven't been checking the weather for Flagstaff and I was figuring that they took the reading at the lowest altitude like most cities with higher elevations within the city limits. So I expected to see snow higher up or something. I knew it was above freezing, but in the Northeast it can get above freezing for a few weeks and the snow on the mountains won't melt. I really didn't know how Flagstaff was laid out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts