Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... to thank all those people in the world with extremely poor taste.

Today, I'm driving on the 51 freeway doing about 80mph when this horrendous looking Integra with a fart pipe, 3 foot wing and stickers flies by me. This dumbass is weaving in and out of traffic doing about 100mph and, in general, just driving like Anthony. ;)

So, a friend of mine is in his car about 1/4 mile ahead of me. Traffic lightens up a bit so I decide to speed up gradually until I'm doing about 95mph. I look in the rearview mirror and what do I see.... a motorcycle cop. "Oh crap". The cop flies past me and sighing in relief I realize he's going to get the punk in the 'Teg.

1) Thanks to all the ricers.
2) I'm so glad that I'm not a young punk and get targeted (even though this dipshit deserved it).

:beerchug: :bigok:

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Glad to have you back here Goldie Locks! :D

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Can those Tegs get to 100 with all that shit on there?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
i wanted a integra...but it is Too Ricey for me

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
lol, riceing out a car is like asking for a ticket

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Iridium130 said:
lol, riceing out a car is like asking for a ticket
How many tickets you already got? Oh thats right, I know the reason you dont have the CL at school because your parents took your privelages! :D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Infamuz said:

How many tickets you already got? Oh thats right, I know the reason you dont have the CL at school because your parents took your privelages! :D
:whipped:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Infamuz said:

naw, cuz there's no freshman parking gay jay

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Speaking of poor taste:

What's with the color teal and cars??? I can see it for an old Superbeetle or something, but yesterday I saw two teal cars: a Civic and, GULP, a Mercury lead sled. The Merc being treated that way made me cry. Why, God, why????

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Fucking ricers, I'm getting sick of them. I have turned down like 4 races in the past week just because they get on my nerves. I rather race something nice, then race some fucking 18 second car.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
pgatour1 said:
Fucking ricers, I'm getting sick of them. I have turned down like 4 races in the past week just because they get on my nerves. I rather race something nice, then race some fucking 18 second car.
how do you think M3s and M5s feel when CL-Ss pull up next to them? ;)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Iridium130 said:

how do you think M3s and M5s feel when CL-Ss pull up next to them? ;)
considering I raced a brand new M3 the other day while I was on the phone with Nootch from 5mph-80 and he took 2 cars on me and only in the first 40 mph, i'm guessing they'll race.

Also considering I whooped the shit out of an M3 with my Jeep, I bet kinda scared.:D

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
correction...my car color is malachite green! o and hi vince :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts