Acura World banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
were okie, by ian is very upset because i dont' think he can go to the meet this coming saturday with his ride, to show his two visors that took him three days to install.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
BlueTL said:
were okie, by ian is very upset because i dont' think he can go to the meet this coming saturday with his ride, to show his two visors that took him three days to install.
yeah i just saw those pics as well, that's very sad man.... :( so how did that happen? the bumper seems ok, and something sharp pushed into the BUMPER of the car? some kind of suv? guess he cant' get it fixed fast coz' it has to go through insurance :(

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I hate non-paying attention SUV people! :mad: Or any non-paying attention drivers for that matter.

The car will be able to be fixed. :) Hope all turns out well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanx guys...for make me feel better, but the guy who hit me doesn't even have insurance...this is drive me crazy and that guy seems doesn't wanna be responsible and trying to get away..so I think I have to go with the hard way!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
D011AR said:
Thanx guys...for make me feel better, but the guy who hit me doesn't even have insurance...this is drive me crazy and that guy seems doesn't wanna be responsible and trying to get away..so I think I have to go with the hard way!
PLEASE tell me you called the cops when the accident happened!

I used to be one of those "well, it's not too big of a deal - just give me your information and I'll give you mine and we'll let our insurance companies deal with it". WRONG IDEA!!!

I was in a loaner car from my dealer cause I was getting my hood and roof repainted on my then-new, now sold CLS. I pulled into a gas station to get gas, had finished fueling, and was about to start the car when I see this POS ford truck backing STRAIGHT into me. I layed on the horn, but he hit the front of the car. :( It was a TL loaner - I forget what year. Anyway, so he had one of those fucking trailer hitches on his truck and it MAULED the bumper and grille. :mad: So we exchanged info and I took off. Well, I called my insurance company on the spot and told them what happened, they told me to call his company and report it since he was at fault, but they would keep a record of it anyway. So I call his company, report the claim. The next day, his company calls and says he didn't fuckin pay his bill so they had cancelled his policy!!!! :rant: :misslefir :shakehed:

I told my insurance company this and they said they would do the claim and try to get money from him personally. Of course, that meant my insurance would go up. :mad: Well, the dealer didn't want to piss me off cause I had just purchased the CLS so they ate the charge to fix the loaner.

Long story short, I got a call about 2-3 weeks later from the ass's unsurance company. They said they had "found" a valid policy, but now the guy was saying I had hit him. :mad:

ALWAYS call the cops - even for a minor fender bender. It sucks, but it's dishonest pricks like him that make it a requirement.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah it's definitely frustrating how shitty people get on these....... sorry to hear that sky..... i just hope this never happens to anyone......

and ian, i hope you got all the info and maybe even called the police. south cali, there are just too many unresponsible people around.... :(

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
D011AR said:
Thanx guys...Ivan called that person for me and I think that guy will pay me...My car is in the shop rite now and hope it will finish before the meet up~
oh that'd be great man, i am sure everyone is looking forward to it. wish i could go down there as well...

·
www.citrusgirl.com
3,070 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Ian....i know what you're going through. My car is messed up too. Tree trimmer wasnt' thinking before he threw down a LOG and hit my roof. So i'll be at the meet with a nice dent. :bigcry:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
nameeri said:
Damn Julia,

Your car too?? What is this world coming too?? Are people out to get TL's or what? :bash:
i don't know, if you look over the several forums on tls, you will notice that during the past 2 weeks there have been quite a few accidents on our cars.... it's very weird....

and sorry to hear that julia :( you were there when they hit? they are gonna fix the car for you? hope it's not major

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.