Acura World banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) im drivin on the freeway and i start racin a new 7 series, a freakin rock flys up from a truck next to me and scars my windshield, i got his Lic Plate, and even pulled this over, can i make him pay for it?

2) raced a new 7 series, even started @ 90 and hit 120, then got hit by the rock

3) raced a solara, spanked like a new born baby started @80, let him take the go reached 138, then he came back for a round 2 and this time i didnt even let him line up with me

4) raced a 330i and was dead even from 80-100 then at about 110 i started pullin on him and at 120 i was gonna take him when he stomps on his brakes so we do it again, and i leave him in my trail when we punched it @ the same time

oh yeah, for those who can please answer my question

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man when i wrote that i was pissed off, i just wanted to post it and pass out

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
marin, i got somethin u'll get hooked on, say aaaawwwww :eek:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
bnaderi said:
1) im drivin on the freeway and i start racin a new 7 series, a freakin rock flys up from a truck next to me and scars my windshield, i got his Lic Plate, and even pulled this over, can i make him pay for it?
No. Unless you can get the mudflap law on him.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Just contact the trucking company - its more or less all up to them... I almost got one to pay for mine, but because i didn't turn around and pull him over they wouldn't

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well heres the sitway (situation), i finally did pull him over after 15 miles and 3 freeways, he claims that its not his fault because he is not responsible for road debris so i told him that if we dont resolve this here and now that his company would hear from my lawyer and he said that he is the owner of the truck so that he would deal with it and his insurance would fight for him. how did you almost get paid? whad u do, whad u say and who'd u say it to?

mudflap law? lol, r u 4 real?

oh yeah, this mornin i also noticed that it caused a scratch 1 inch long and like 2 mm wide but it totally removed my paint down to the metal.

aint that a [email protected]#:bash: :bigcry:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what if he had the mudflaps but they just didnt cut it?

·
Registered
16,773 Posts
Stupid as it may seem, I think you may have a case. Contact your insurance company. I've heard several instances of people being reimbursed around here for damages from rocks kicked up by trucks. If you're going to do it, talk to your insurance company as soon as possible, otherwise it may be too late.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
i know people who have done that, so..... it's worth a try right? i mean, if it doesn't work out right, you can always go and get it fixed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.