Acura World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, everyone from the home office is gone, I'm settled in to my new office (I have windows! :D), so now I can get back to the business of posting on occasion. ;)

So far the job is great; I'm working with some terrific people at GM. Right now, I'm still learning the ropes but there's plenty of work to be done. And the best part is I get a paycheck again! :bigok:

So how is everyone else?

-Maria

Edit: Oh, and no AIM at work. :( I'm forbidden from downloading any unapproved program on to the computer. If I'm online during the day, it'll be just for a few minutes with AIM Express. Yuck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
mfnlaw said:
Alright, everyone from the home office is gone, I'm settled in to my new office (I have windows! :D), so now I can get back to the business of posting on occasion. ;)

So far the job is great; I'm working with some terrific people at GM. Right now, I'm still learning the ropes but there's plenty of work to be done. And the best part is I get a paycheck again! :bigok:

So how is everyone else?

-Maria

Edit: Oh, and no AIM at work. :( I'm forbidden from downloading any unapproved program on to the computer. If I'm online during the day, it'll be just for a few minutes with AIM Express. Yuck!
Hello, don't know who you are so i can't be glad that your back:bigok:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Welcome back!!! Did you get your company vehicle yet?

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nootch said:
Welcome back!!! Did you get your company vehicle yet?
Not yet, but that's OK. I'd rather get it after I move so I don't have to worry about paying to park it in the city.

-M

·
Registered
464 Posts
Re: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Show me the money said:

Hello, don't know who you are so i can't be glad that your back:bigok:
she's one of the hot yankee girls we have on this side of the pond.

good to hear from you again maria.

by the way, would you dress up in the WonderWoman outfit for the forum?

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
mfnlaw said:
Oh, and no AIM at work. :( I'm forbidden from downloading any unapproved program on to the computer.
WELCOME BACK!!! It's good to hear all is well with you.

We got shafted here too! No more AIM or outside (personal) emails using Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, etc. :mad:

·
Premium Member
13,838 Posts
Hey hey hey Maria!

Welcome back! :)

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
welcome back maria.

glad to hear you have everything in order. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
:wavey:

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
hey :wavey:

missed you :(

but now you are back :D

glad to hear all is well. too bad about not being allowed to use aim, but i am not supposed to either shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)

btw - check you PM's in a little bit :)

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Infamuz said:
Took you long enough to come back! :p
Hey, I can't help it! :D Talk to the people who set up my training schedule; they gave me no playtime. :(

Thanks for understanding guys....I might go away more often just so I can see the wavey smiley. He's just the cutest. ;)

Well, I'm outta here. There's a lease waiting for my signature. Thank goodness that's almost done with too.

I'll be on later.

-M

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
woohoo! Nice having you back :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts