Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raia_CL said:
get back to work! i just sent you an email.
I can't work :( Nothing to do :( Which address did you send it at? I don't have any emails anywhere (I gotta stop having 10 different email addresses..hehe ;))

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
no, i had class from 9:00-9:50 and now i'm at work, which is where i will stay until 11:45. i have another class at noon. and then back to work after that.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
raia_CL said:
no, i had class from 9:00-9:50 and now i'm at work, which is where i will stay until 11:45. i have another class at noon. and then back to work after that.
Baby, you get around ;) j/k hehe

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
raia_CL said:
Hows the library book worm! ;)

·
Registered
463 Posts
raia_CL said:

i don't work with books, i work with MAPS. sheesh. :p
I'm never lost ...refuse to use maps. i have my built in GPS system in my head: look at the stars, the sun, sniff the air, pass the same street corner 60 times...

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ShockBoltThrower said:

I'm never lost ...refuse to use maps. i have my built in GPS system in my head: look at the stars, the sun, sniff the air, pass the same street corner 60 times...
haha, sounds like me. Hey change your sig. I'm not M5 Lite anymore.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
ShockBoltThrower said:

shiiiit, maps are the best, you don't know what you're missing.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
raia_CL said:

I guess have a lot of time on your hands! ;)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Driven said:

haha, sounds like me. Hey change your sig. I'm not M5 Lite anymore.
dude! i changed the damn thing like 3 times already...I thought it was you screwing with me and putting it back to M5Lite...I thought it had some nostalgic value to you so i left it alone after a while. now I'm confused..:dunno:

·
Registered
463 Posts
raia_CL said:

well, I suppose if i had a cutie like you working in my library's map section, I'm sure I'd use them more often... ;)

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ShockBoltThrower said:

dude! i changed the damn thing like 3 times already...I thought it was you screwing with me and putting it back to M5Lite...I thought it had some nostalgic value to you so i left it alone after a while. now I'm confused..:dunno:
Hehe, M5 Lite is gone. 'Driven' lives!!! Nah, its not me messing around.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts