Acura World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gettin 18" c5s...and 225/40/18 tires....

what tires would i need to get?

1. Nitto 555-----$1599 w/rims shipped and balanced
2. Toyo Proxes-------$1650 w/rims shipped and balanced
3. Toyo se4-----$1649 w/rims shipped and balanced
4. Kumho Ecsta Supra-----$1574 w/rims shipped and balanced
5. Kumho712-----$1649 shipped w/rims shipped and balanced

i want decent amount of treads outta them..and nice wet and dry handling...z rated...thanks guys...i luv proxes...but dont they run out fast? how many mileage on all those tires?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
try out the Yokahama spec 2s. I love em

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
I've had Nitto 450 and they are better than the 555s.

I'd probably go w/Yokohama A520s.
http://www.yokohamatire.com/04b2c.html

My friend is using these on his 'lude and they are awesome.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Guys!!! Vote from the list. :D

Toyo Proxes FZ4 :bigok:

·
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmmm...so many tires...maybe i'll negotiate wit some yokos ... urrggg...i dotn know...thanks for helping out guys...

·
Registered
737 Posts
dude the 450's suck ass in the rain...i thought the 555's would be better considering it is their top of the line tire...anyways, im starting to worry about which tire im going to buy also...the 555's would be ideal because they come in a 235 and they have good treadwear...the parada specII is phat traction plus treadwear but only a 225/35...thats gonna be stretching it after looking at mantis's 235's on his rims...i guess im just gonna have to ride reaal careful at any rate...Shyne:king:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
LIL RAJA said:

i had toyo proxes 2 soft.

I don't know the selection is not too great. I would get Bridgestone potenza s03 or pirellie pzero...
great choice, i would get the so3 without a second thought. if i am getting new rubbers for any of my cars, it would be so3 for sure, great price and excellent performance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.