Acura World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just kidding man....they are a dime a dozen around here!! Everybody and their brother has an Integra, but for some strange reason, it IS extremely rare to see one that is TASTEFULLY modded...:sqnteek:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
JLmax said:
I was just kidding man....they are a dime a dozen around here!! Everybody and their brother has an Integra, but for some strange reason, it IS extremely rare to see one that is TASTEFULLY modded...:sqnteek:
there are some suppppper nice lookin tegs in So Cal. best i've seen

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TypeS SmokesAll said:

there are some suppppper nice lookin tegs in So Cal. best i've seen
There's one super nice one in Raleigh...that's about it!!:D :D

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: I'm lonely...

BlackShadow said:

They're out busy shopping for a new TL-S.:D
Believe me, if I had the dough, I'd be right out there with them!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
JLmax said:
I hear you on that TASTEFULLY modded!

·
Registered
121 Posts
hehe i can chat with you about stuff for the RSX, my sister just got an RSX and she's looking into fixing it up a lil. so i'll be reading all the forums!!!! oh yah be happy you have your own forum :D we're still working on our 1st gen :(

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
there isn't a first gen forum for the CL yet either, but it could have something to do with the fact that i'm the only first gen owner on this site that actually posts.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
JLmax said:
Man, we need some more Integra owners around here. :(
So send a email then to all the Integ boys. :)

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
you could go around with acuraworld flyers and maybe some muffins or mini donuts and hand them out when you see someone with an Integra? heheh j/k but if I ever see someone with a first gen TL I always tell them, or used to tell them about A-TL.com

·
Registered
14,949 Posts
Re: Re: I'm lonely...

Infamuz said:

So send a email then to all the Integ boys. :)
Yea....I was just going to say.....go out to your local forums and recruit bish!!!:D

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: Re: I'm lonely...

mffdvr said:

Yea....I was just going to say.....go out to your local forums and recruit bish!!!:D
hey, I live in RALEIGH NC!!!!!! We don't have any local forums!!!!!:D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.