Acura World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -

Picked up a 2014 RDX (base) last night. First "mature" car for me after 15+ years driving fun cars. Current garage includes an '04 S2000 (Stock) and a '16 Mini Copper S (F55) with a reflash and CAI now joined by the new RDX.

The RDX is Kona Metallic on Tan - My Fiancee loves it. Would have liked to get the tech package, but the deal was too good to pass up. I've got a couple things I want to take care of right away and could use some help (maybe a gentle transfer to the right / best forum page?):

1) Halogen lights - I haven't driven a car in over 10 years that didn't have better headlights. Looking for the best drop in LED conversion kit, is there a consensus?

2) Key Fob - I've read all about how crappy the fobs are from this gen... and it's true. I've searched high and low for a silicone cover but there doesn't seem to be one available for the base model without the liftgate button(?!) - anyone happened to have found one?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.