Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, just thought I'd share that since my share of 'the good wake up stuff' isn't working today. Been super busy and sleepy on top of that, not a good combo.

How's your day going?

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
need to write a Java program.

need to study for a Calc test.

Skipped 3/4 classes so far.

Too lazy.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
today sucks, i have dried up glue on my hands. uh and i am at work and i'm bored. i'm watching some old crotchedy man use a computer that is clearly marked as not for public use and he's not using the correct programs and he's cursing. nah, i'm not gonna help him.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
raia_CL said:
today sucks, i have dried up glue on my hands. uh and i am at work and i'm bored. i'm watching some old crotchedy man use a computer that is clearly marked as not for public use and he's not using the correct programs and he's cursing. nah, i'm not gonna help him.
you sure thats glue? :barf:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
raia_CL said:
So, you sure that was glue? :D ;)

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
skipped class today, packing some clothes, spring break here i come, leave home to miami on wednesday and i got a football meeting tonight, then gotta rush out to the field cuz i got a flag football game

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Driven said:

Ewww! What else you hiding? :sqnteek:
dont think we wanna know :sqnteek:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Woooooooohoooooooooooo!!! 2 Minutes until I'm FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D:beerchug: :drink: :bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Driven said:
Woooooooohoooooooooooo!!! 2 Minutes until I'm FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D:beerchug: :drink: :bigok:
lucky bastard

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts