Acura World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
9+ years = addiction
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHY DOES THIS SITE DELETE EVERYPOST I MAKE ABOUT ACURA - TL.COM
I KNOW THIS POST WILL BE DELETED< IS SOMEONE copying posts from others sites.
i will contact BBB.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
nick said:
i will contact BBB.
We are not deleting the posts. We are simply moving them so that we don't have members start a atl.com vs aw.com war.

They have their own reason for being up and we have our own.

Simple. :beerchug:

EDIT: BTW, we don't want trouble w/ other forums. We respect them like they respect us. We also try to be more fair because most of the management has been treated unfairly at other forums too. Apples within apples.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Re: Re: Important Breaking News

Driven said:

We are not deleting the posts. We are simply moving them so that we don't have members start a atl.com vs aw.com war.

I tend to agree with this :drink:

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Re: Re: Important Breaking News

Driven said:

Simple. :beerchug:

EDIT: BTW, we don't want trouble w/ other forums. We respect them like they respect us. We also try to be more fair because most of the management has been treated unfairly at other forums too. Apples within apples.

Well said :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
I'll welcome you just like everyone else.

However, the Lounge is for off/topic posts, and there we have a message that is intended to stifle such needless negativity. If you're interested in furthering this discussion, I offer to do so in PM or IM with me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
422 Posts
nick said:
i will contact BBB.
Nick,
I respect your ambition but there is no need for ultimatums. As the Member Agreement states we (the management) reserve the right to monitor, and subsequently modify, the content of AcuraWorld. You agreed to this condition, as well as to others, and shouldn't feel the need to be upset over us proactively monitoring your Forum. There is alot of history you don't know that can fill a book and we wish to keep this environment filled with as much levity as possible. :)

That being said, I hope you enjoy AcuraWorld and play nice with the other children. ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Kick his ass Seabass :bash:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I personally applaud the mods and admins of this site for nipping that stuff in the bud....

The "drama" is what detracts from what the site offers the masses.

Thanks guys for being proactive about keeping this a place clean.....and as for "contacting the BBB" ?? :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Me too, applaud that is. I'm just glad to have a place to go to watch the world go by and not have to pay for it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
we all know actl.com kind of sux now because they took away our balls and to get them back we either pay tim or freakin post w/no balls...how nasty...im furious as others are too:mad:...Im still gonna say Tim is a good guy and he did help a lot of people w/their cars including me...Just some decisions he has been making lately really really make me and others wanna find somewhere else to party:beerchug:...Shyne;)

·
Registered
737 Posts
i really wasnt trying to bash...but anyways, forgettaboutit:D...im happy this place is up, and im pissed i didnt come here when you invited me like 3 months ago:fruit:...Shyne;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts