Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone heard anything about our silver faced indiglo gauges? I tried calling 4IG, but to no avail. Anyone have any info?
Thanks,
Peter.
 

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
evolaerok said:
I haven't found any indiglow gauges for the tL except for the grewpbuy by nate.
Yeah Thomas,

He's talking about the group buy. We've already got white one while back and still haven't received the silver one yet.
 

·
That is all.....
Joined
·
5,936 Posts
songoku said:


Yeah Thomas,

He's talking about the group buy. We've already got white one while back and still haven't received the silver one yet.
Do you know if they will ever make one for the type S with the "d5"? I want indiglo soooo bad after being in one of my friends gs400's.
 

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
evolaerok said:


Do you know if they will ever make one for the type S with the "d5"? I want indiglo soooo bad after being in one of my friends gs400's.
Hey Thomas,

Why don't you gather 50 TL-S people and start group buy just like Nate did?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
I was wondering if the manufacturer of the gauges could make a 99 TL version because only thing he would have to do is drop one spot on shift indicator???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
500 Posts
I have set of TL Indiglo gauges for sale...its the ones from Nates group buy...havent installed them or anything, they are just sitting there in the box. Will sell them for 80 bucks shipped, thats what i paid for them...anyone interested just PM me....
 

·
I am no one
Joined
·
14,751 Posts
nameeri said:
I have set of TL Indiglo gauges for sale...its the ones from Nates group buy...havent installed them or anything, they are just sitting there in the box. Will sell them for 80 bucks shipped, thats what i paid for them...anyone interested just PM me....
i am just wondering, why did you get it when it doesn't fit?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top