Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
end me
14,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone experiencing problems with their gauges? Mine have been on the fritz lately. The background light turns itself off after being on for a little while. If I turn the lights on and off, they come back on briefly, so nothing is burned up. I'm at a loss; I guess it's the module? Maybe it's the heat? Help! Please!

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
These are the indiglo gauges from the famous group by rite??

Sounds like it might be the module resetting itself.. it doesn't keep the settings that you want..

I sold mine, so I can't comment if they are working still or not.. but I was probably the first one to install them.. and they worked great for the 1 month I had them on..

Songoku still has them on his TL, hopefully he'll pop in..

Henry, he's not talking about the stock gauges.. ;)

·
end me
14,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah... I wish they were just resetting themselves... the blue button (background) doesn't do S anymore. If I let them rest for a while, I can get them to come back on for a while, then it is back off. Think I can get a module from another brand of gauges and rig them up somehow?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Yeah, it sounds like module problem to me. :(

Remember, we have convertor which controls both indiglo & reverse indiglo. I've seen ACCORD indiglo gauge came with the convertor that looks exactly same as our convertor. But the gauge wasn't for both indiglo & reverse indiglo. I think it's best to talk to Nate and have him get another convertor from 4IG.

[email protected]

Good luck!!

·
end me
14,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
songoku said:
Yeah, it sounds like module problem to me. :(

Remember, we have convertor which controls both indiglo & reverse indiglo. I've seen ACCORD indiglo gauge came with the convertor that looks exactly same as our convertor. But the gauge wasn't for both indiglo & reverse indiglo. I think it's best to talk to Nate and have him get another convertor from 4IG.

[email protected]

Good luck!!
Thanks so much Paul... email is on the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.