1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I love that ride! It is just 2 sweet! :boink:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Now that looks good... unlike the G35 sedan. I just saw one at the grocery. In pictures I thought the car looked like ass. Unfortunately, I can't say anything more flattering about it in person. It's just simply ugly. I'll be very surprised if this car does well. :dunno:

·
Registered
29 Posts
The sedan doesn't do anything for me in terms of looks or performance in comparison to the TLS. The G35 coupe however is a real head turner. It will be intreresting to see how it fares compared to the new 350Z when it comes out.

·
Registered
771 Posts
oooh...wonder if the drilled pedals and dead plate will make it to production. I like that crotch pad on the driver seat...gotta keep the package snug during cornering:laugh:

how come nobody offers the tach in the center as the largest gauge anymore like the FD rx-7 and the JZA80 Supra? Knowing how fast you're going is secondary to knowing when to shift IMHO.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
I love the car and all... but that interior looks like it would look outdated within a year. Look how boring the lines of the dash are. IMO :(

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
I think the interior looks right and matches what the car is aiming to be.... a sports coupe monster!!! It's sporty/ business/conservative interior... I only wish they change the lighting to red instead of that ugly pumpkin orange....:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts