Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order the INSPIRE Logo for the back trunk, but i have question before I do so, for those of you who have them on, how did you get the lettering so straight on the trunk? I think if i tried to put them on without the aid of some tool, it will end up looking like a drunk man put it on.

·
Jack This
2,318 Posts
They're stuck on a piece of paper (not the sticky side) so the letters are pre-aligned. You just need to make sure it's level on your trunk deck.
:)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O , thats good to know, well i guess I'll order my inspire logo, anyone know where I can get one Fast?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
oSoFastFerU said:
O , thats good to know, well i guess I'll order my inspire logo, anyone know where I can get one Fast?
Talk to Mike (valuetl). He's the only one!!! :bigok:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How Do i get in contact with him? is there a website?

·
Registered
376 Posts
oSoFastFerU said:
How Do i get in contact with him? is there a website?
Go to: http://www.value-caraudio.com/

But it might take a while though because I ordered my about 6 weeks ago and I haven't receive it. I try to call mike too but is always answer machine.:(

You might want to think about it before you place an order

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
6 WEEKS? It would be quiker if I flew to Japan and got them, but of course way more expensive so that would be stupid. Hmmmmmm I'll call a honda dealership in japan and tell them to ship it to me.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
oSoFastFerU said:
6 WEEKS? It would be quiker if I flew to Japan and got them, but of course way more expensive so that would be stupid. Hmmmmmm I'll call a honda dealership in japan and tell them to ship it to me.
Can you speak Japanese?

·
Registered
41 Posts
BozzTL-S said:

Go to: http://www.value-caraudio.com/

But it might take a while though because I ordered my about 6 weeks ago and I haven't receive it. I try to call mike too but is always answer machine.:(

You might want to think about it before you place an order

6 WEEKS???????? Wow....I guess I have to think twice about putting that on if it's gonna take so long to get here. Anybody else know where I can get one a little faster? I also want the 32V to go on the right side.:)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
songoku said:

Can you speak Japanese?
Nope but I can speak Cantonese, So I'll just call the one in Hong Kong:cool:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
oSoFastFerU said:

Nope but I can speak Cantonese, So I'll just call the one in Hong Kong:cool:
haha, there are only a handful of acura dealers there i suppose? hell you don't even get to see acura easily there, and most of them are rl / legend.

worth a try though. but that means it will be sent to hk and then sent to here?! wouldn't that be expensive?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rominl said:

haha, there are only a handful of acura dealers there i suppose? hell you don't even get to see acura easily there, and most of them are rl / legend.

worth a try though. but that means it will be sent to hk and then sent to here?! wouldn't that be expensive?
Acura dealers???? Theres no acura dealers in Hong Kong, There are HONDA dealers. Well anyways, this is a lose lose situation. i'll just wait till these logos become more easily accesible.

·
Registered
41 Posts
oSoFastFerU said:

Acura dealers???? Theres no acura dealers in Hong Kong, There are HONDA dealers. Well anyways, this is a lose lose situation. i'll just wait till these logos become more easily accesible.

There ARE Acura dealers in Hong Kong. Take a look here. And you can't get the INSPIRE emblems from the dealers in Hong Kong either because they call it TL also. Inspire and Saber are gray market cars in Hong Kong. Best bet is to wait for ValueTL IMO.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
haha yeah of course there are acura dealers in hk. you don't expect all those rl's in hk to be "water goods" from japan right? ;)

and i am surprised that they call it tl in hk too!!!! no wonder why my dad told me once that he saw a 3.2tl type s in hk after i got my car!!!!!! i thought that guy was funny enough to "import" the emblems from the US, hehe.....

but i did see an inspire in hk though, guess that's a "water good"

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im SHOCKED!!!! I dont remember seeing any acuras when I was there. but then again I haven't been there for awhile.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
well there aren't a lot, coz' of their engine size. remember in hk you get charged based on engine sizes that's why most people get smaller engines. most people who can afford to pay for v6 or higher they would just go after bimmer or mb, but there are still people who stay with japanese imports :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.