Acura World banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. I just want to say that if you are going to get an aftermarket exhaust, get HKS dragers. They sound deep from the inside, but from the outside they arent too loud. Tomorrow I'm going to a muffler shop to have them extended so they wont burn my body kit. While I'm there, I'm going to take off the exhaust resonators. What should these be replaced with, a straight metal pipe or what?!
oh, I'll post pics tomorrow:cool:

· Acuraworld Junior Member
119 Posts
Right on man. So you finally got your exhaust, eh. Let us know how the thing sounds w/out the resonators. congrats.

· Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,086 Posts
Also post a pic after extension!! Good going!!! ;)

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok guys here's the deal: I lost the battery charger for my digicam so I can't take pics/video/sound clips yet. I'm leaving for Flordia tomorrow morning so I'll post EVERYTHING when I get back on wed. if I can find my charger:rolleyes:

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i got sound/video clips but i dont know a good video hosting site. If you wanna see them just post ur email address or email me @ [email protected]. :cool:

3,086 Posts

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok I'm trying to figure out how to share videos with people online. The 2 I can send are short and aren't really that good. I have 3 of them saved to my shared folder in kazaa. These are some badazz videos people but the problem is I can't send them to anyone:mad: anyone know where I can upload them or any other ideas?

· Registered
61 Posts
send me the clip @ [email protected]

I am very intrested in this exhaust I want either the HKS or the Greddy EVO :confused: :dunno: :)

3,086 Posts
Haven't receieved anything yet!! :dunno:

· Registered
386 Posts
Hey Bro E-mail to me too. I really want to know how loud is HKS exhuast. I'm think to purchase one too.

[email protected]

:D :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.