Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the redirect...but I posted all the pics on my cardomain site...go to...

www.acura-tl.org

The install is on page 15. I'll have the FAQ up tomorrow after I'm done with the front kit. Jimster716, thank you for selling me a great quality product at a good price! :) Kudos. My camber is perfect now!

Austin519

·
Registered
61 Posts
how much is it for the front and back kits:)

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Great!! I got mine, too. Just didn't have time to install. :(

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
Austin519 said:
Sorry for the redirect...but I posted all the pics on my cardomain site...go to...

www.acura-tl.org

:typing: Hmm....I'm suprised you didn't go and get a front lower tie bar yet. Maybe one of these days you can beta test the Neuspeed one for me. Again it is a single bar with no pivots or welds. Problem is it won't fit if you install headers later...but I figure you can just put some washers in to help clear it like others who used the skunk bar. (aka Jesal)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Outlook:
Actually I'm going to write the faq up in a few mins after I do the front kit...don't worry :). But thanks.

Austin519

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Outlook:
And nope...no stitches...should have though :).

mantis23:
You'll like it...great quality.

Slammed99TL:
I think $150 and $150...ask jimster716.

songoku:
Dude it's a 15 min install. Get the ball joint remover from autozone, take your rear wheels off, pop out the locking pin, unscrew the nut on the ball joint, pop the ball joint off, unscrew the bushing side of the arm, adjust the new arm, and replace. Done.

edgalang:
I definitely will...just don't know when :D Soon hopefully.

rominl:
I should have...but blood really lubricates bolts man...amazing.

Austin519

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Austin519 said:
songoku:
Dude it's a 15 min install. Get the ball joint remover from autozone, take your rear wheels off, pop out the locking pin, unscrew the nut on the ball joint, pop the ball joint off, unscrew the bushing side of the arm, adjust the new arm, and replace. Done.
:bigok:

Thanks for the great step by step instruction, Austin. :sqnteek:
Yeah, I know it's pretty simple. But I will do it right before I can take my car to do the alignment.

Did you get the alignement right after you install them??

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
songoku:
Heh I'll have the DIY up tomorrow. I couldn't do the fronts today because, well basically I'm retarded...so I'll have that done tomorrow and write up the DIY. If you are looking to do the rears before I have it up check my website...pics etc. The front is a bit more of a beotch than the rear. And no I didn't get an alignment done because Acura out here said they can't do it on a lowered car (their laser doesn't have enough clearance)...so I'm not going to get one :).

Austin519

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
Austin519 said:
And no I didn't get an alignment done because Acura out here said they can't do it on a lowered car (their laser doesn't have enough clearance)...so I'm not going to get one :).
At least thats good excuse for you to buy new sets of rubber. "But mommy...my tires are worn out...I HAVE to buy a new set."

lol

P.S. replace mommy to honey..or whom ever you have to answer big expenses too. j/k

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
edgalang:
Heh replace it with poor ol' Austin...because that's who has paid for everything...and is still paying for the car :)

Austin519

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Austin519 said:
Heh I'll have the DIY up tomorrow. I couldn't do the fronts today because, well basically I'm retarded...so I'll have that done tomorrow and write up the DIY. If you are looking to do the rears before I have it up check my website...pics etc. The front is a bit more of a beotch than the rear.
Thanks for info, Austin. I am just doing the rear only. I'll definitely check out your website. Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Outlook said:
NICE!! u the mang!!:beerchug:
NICE?? :sqnteek:

You feel happy seeing a friends getting hurt?? :(

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Outlook:
:D

songoku:
Hurt? Dude it was a good thing...you didn't know lubricating the front ball joints and rear arms with blood gives you 30 hp at the wheels? :rolleyes:

:D The car is my own flesh and blood...in fact I think there are still pieces of it on the upper control arm...heh.

Austin519

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.