Acura World banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great mod. I love the intake for this car. Sweet low sound but not overpowering at all and great feel and better response. It is noticable for sure, not much but you can feel a better response.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I don't like the engineering of it. You have the intake pipe coming in from the opposite side from where most of the air is inhaled.

Otherwise, its a great mod! But I think you can get more power w/ a different design.

·
Registered
29,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crazy_Jizzal said:
looks good. What were you too cheap to get the dinan CAI? j/k

:angel:
Not at all. I actually could have got the Dinan CF intake cheaper through a friend. I just didnt want my air filter exposed like that in case of flooding. No hydrolocking for me, thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Gray Goose 330Ci said:

Not at all. I actually could have got the Dinan CF intake cheaper through a friend. I just didnt want my air filter exposed like that in case of flooding. No hydrolocking for me, thank you very much.
Unfortunately the CF by Dinan is no longer available. i was going to get it, but now all they have is alum. Out of all the intake that's available in the market this is the ECIS & the Dinan has shown most gain. Now with no CF available the ECIS makes a better decision.

Congrats on the mod.

LIL Raja

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.