Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i'm redoing the interior on my 91 ls. Its only tan and i'm changing it to a black/white with blue accents color scheme. Most of it is done minus a few major parts a.k.a. headliner and seats, but there are a few parts left to paint that I dont want to paint bc of their size or location (they'll get scratched). So if any1 knows where I could get some oem black replacements for interior parts please tell me. I've already checked ebay and I cant find the parts I need.

· Registered
514 Posts
hey, i dont know where you could get replacement parts but you should take some pics of you interior because i was thinking of doing the same, and want to know what it looks like.

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2113074 Thats my cardomain page if you wanna look at the pictures. Everything except for the black on the dash was all tan. So its been quite the project and it still is. Good luck if you start yours. I recommend taking all the time you need to do an do it right the first time bc it sucks having to sand it off and start again.

· Registered
19 Posts
In my city we have a place called pick your part..its a wrecker but you go an pick the parts off yourself..You might wanna look for that kind of thing in your city..pretty cheap and im thinkin 91's might not be that hard to find..I have a 91 as well so ill be lookin for a pic post from you when your done..good luck with it.

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks alot guys I'm gonna try to call around some junkyards and maybe I'll find somthin

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks those took quite awhile to get done

· Integra Mod/2nd Gen Guru
4,476 Posts
geez, thats probably one of the cleanest stock 2nd gen tegs i've ever seen.. how many miles do you have on her?

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
unfortunately way to many right around 190k and thats why I need to start saving for a swap. I'm thinkin about going for ls/vtec a.k.a. "frankenstine"

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that would be pretty cool man, I'm looking more towards the b18b1 94-97 jdm and then going down the ls/vtec route. Afterwards boost the crap out of it

· Registered
359 Posts
how much $ did that all cost and how many hours did it take??

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i've prolly spent around 100$ on paint ( the primer, basecoat, and clearcoat) and just a few pieces of sandpaper, and a good amount of time on painting.

· "We got this... go home."
3,708 Posts
try posting in the "wanted" or "looking to buy" forum, whatever it's called, i posted in there about black leather interior and such and i got a few replies, most of them sent me to guys selling stuff on ebay... good luck tho...

if you find something reputable lemme know, i'm still looking to update a few interior pieces as well....

btw, your interior is tight, i like it, very clean and sharp
:)

· Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the idea and for the compliment too

· Integra Mod/2nd Gen Guru
4,476 Posts
i got 196k on mine

· Registered
212 Posts
Hey i'm redoing the interior on my 91 ls. Its only tan and i'm changing it to a black/white with blue accents color scheme. Most of it is done minus a few major parts a.k.a. headliner and seats, but there are a few parts left to paint that I dont want to paint bc of their size or location (they'll get scratched). So if any1 knows where I could get some oem black replacements for interior parts please tell me. I've already checked ebay and I cant find the parts I need.
the deep blue would be better for the interrior hope that suggesion would be better for you car

1 - 20 of 20 Posts