Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..were having a little meet this Sat at 12pm Unos (next to woodfield). All are welcome. Acura,Honda, Mitsu,Nissan, whatever..Just come on by and lets have a good time..Laterz..Mack

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
if is300girl goes, take some pictures for me :bigok:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try to get Kelly to go and take some pics for ya:)
Anyone else like to come??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
V.S.O.P said:

i will be there...woohoo, i got the car...for now:(
YEAH!!! Dope, glad u can come big bro!! Also Jesal, howz the BMW?? I got a new car also..I bought a Supra!! Hopefully more of you TL/CL guys will come to the meet!!!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
MAmornIS said:
YEAH!!! Dope, glad u can come big bro!! Also Jesal, howz the BMW?? I got a new car also..I bought a Supra!! Hopefully more of you TL/CL guys will come to the meet!!!
hey man,

yea i didnt get the BMW yet, its still on order... but i have somthing else i may get, so be prepared. ;)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crazy_Jizzal said:

hey man,

yea i didnt get the BMW yet, its still on order... but i have somthing else i may get, so be prepared. ;)
Cool!! TO bad you can't come this weekend..We gotta have meet like the last one we had. It'll be warmer now Thank Gawd...I'm prepared for whatever you bring:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.