·
Premium Member
12,457 Posts
:werd:

Fun, slow drive in to work this morning. :morning:

·
Retired PP Queen
33,175 Posts
:morning: stuck at home but it's our work at home day but can't connect to the VPN.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,331 Posts
:werd:

Fun, slow drive in to work this morning. :morning:
You're not kidding. If you guys got it worse than us down here I feel bad for you. The drive home tonight could be even worse.

:morning: stuck at home but it's our work at home day but can't connect to the VPN.
Sounds like time to call the IT guys. Those are the worst calls ever. VPN issues. Blech.

:morning:
Hey Ken. :morning: indeed. You fall off the coffee wagon?

·
Retired PP Queen
33,175 Posts
I don't call if Chuck and I both can't get in becasue I know it's on their end and I assume they are working on it. I just try every so often to get in.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,331 Posts
I don't call if Chuck and I both can't get in becasue I know it's on their end and I assume they are working on it. I just try every so often to get in.
Thats laffable. The company VPN is down... No bueno. Could be something on your end or the ISP still. Lots of hops in between both your machines and the company network.

·
Retired PP Queen
33,175 Posts
Well I'm going on past experience. When it's one of us we reboot and if it still doesn't work we call. If it's both we don't bother because we have in the past and it's always been on their end. And the idiots will actually put out an email about it as if you can see it.

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts
Thats laffable. The company VPN is down... No bueno. Could be something on your end or the ISP still. Lots of hops in between both your machines and the company network.
If both aren't connecting, and have rebooted to try again, but can still get email and to the internet AND 95% of the time, it has turned out to be a problem at the office's end, I'm going to assume it's not us. AND, if there is some kind of problem that's affecting it between our house and the office, I have no control anyway.

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts
No snow. the sun is out and a high of maybe 48 degrees.
Houston is having some great weather!
We give pips for that but considering you're a newbie, I'll hold back.

NAW...you have 100 posts :mhihi:

:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger

·
Premium Member
12,457 Posts
You're not kidding. If you guys got it worse than us down here I feel bad for you. The drive home tonight could be even worse.
Yeah I have a feeling the drive home is going to be a whole lot worse. :mad:

·
AW resident 'old fart'
21,242 Posts
Jealous much!??!?!?!??!?!?!?

and [sarcasm] YAY! 100 post [/sarcasm]
:mhihi:

That's the kind of weather we USUALLY have here but this winter has been a bit different.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.