NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
WTF did you do Jizzal?!?!??!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fahoumh said:
or a "simple" headlight clearing.....? Damn, Jesal, your parents don't mind that you're doing this shit to your car? If my parents saw me taking the bumper off they'd FLIP!
my mom flipped, saying why i did this to a new car... but my dad was cool about it, he says he doesnt mind as long as i do most of it myself and learn from it. GO ME! :D

And yes, im just clearing out the headlights :)

·
Purchased: April 28, 2001
1,440 Posts
dont you live in cali jesal? cuz if you do...if/when you get caught the cop might right you up for another fixit ticket. In CA it is mandatory that you have orange reflectors showing in the front, sides and rear of your car. I guess you can get away from it by putting orange reflector tape on your bumper later if you have to.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
edgalang said:
dont you live in cali jesal? cuz if you do...if/when you get caught the cop might right you up for another fixit ticket. In CA it is mandatory that you have orange reflectors showing in the front, sides and rear of your car. I guess you can get away from it by putting orange reflector tape on your bumper later if you have to.

no sir, i dont live in Cali, i live in Chicago.. and here i will be fine. I still will have an orange bulb in it, so i will be fine. :p

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DONE!!!!!!! Oh and you cali people, i think you should do it, my orange is still bright. :beerchug:

Sorry about the pics, but its 1am, and its in the garage...
Before

AFTER

:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
very nice jesal, great job

and no, it's not about the light that's emitting, it's about the pure orange reflector. even if you have orange light bulb, but if the cop doesn't see you with an orange reflector during the day, he can give you a ticket for that

sux.....

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.