Acura World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to go buy their greatest hits CD....

:bow: to Journey!!!!

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
I've never really listened to them, but maybe I'll DL a couple of their best songs and check them out. What are their top three songs that will make me a journey fan?

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Duh! Where have you been? Under a rock and listening to that modern crap they call music I guess.

I saw them in concert in 1982 and 1984. They were one of the best groups around live!!! Concerts nowadays don't even compare to the arena-rock megafests of the late-70s and 80s!

;)

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
SidVicious said:
I've never really listened to them, but maybe I'll DL a couple of their best songs and check them out. What are their top three songs that will make me a journey fan?
I'll give you 20! Take your pick....

1. Any Way You Want It
2. Don't Stop Believin'
3. The Party's Over (Hopelessly in Love)
4. Wheel in the Sky
5. Faithfully
6. Lights
7. Open Arms
8. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
9. Separate Ways
10. Just the Same Way
11. Line of Fire
12. Stay Awhile
13. Too Late
14. Feeling That Way
15. Anytime
16. Only Solutions
17. Who's Crying Now
18. Chain Reaction
19. Escape
20. Ask the Lonely

...okay, so I was bored tonight. And, I am a big Journey fan! :D

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Sometimes she Cries?
Richard Marx got me laid more than any of your hip hop/gangsta shit ever will! So Blah! :boink:

·
Super Moderator
1,564 Posts
Scorpius said:
Sometimes she Cries?
Richard Marx got me laid more than any of your hip hop/gangsta shit ever will! So Blah! :boink:
Well I'm glad cheesy '80s ballads got you laid, because that avatar of yours would scare the crap out of them! :D They'd run screaming into the night and you'd be left with your pants around your ankles. ;) Not a sight I'd EVER want to contemplate seeing. :p

But yes, Journey is the best. I've got their greatest hits CD in heavy rotation. :cool:

-Maria

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
Scorpius said:
Sometimes she Cries?
That's by Warrant, not Journey

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't think I'll ever be a Journey fan because I made the mistake of seeing one of their early videos. Whenever I hear their songs on the radio, I can only think about how stupid they looked in their videos. That's why I hate Mtv so much...they've ruined some good artists because they've made some really bad videos.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
kuwolde said:
I don't think I'll ever be a Journey fan because I made the mistake of seeing one of their early videos. Whenever I hear their songs on the radio, I can only think about how stupid they looked in their videos. That's why I hate Mtv so much...they've ruined some good artists because they've made some really bad videos.
Yes, the early Journey videos were pretty bad, but so were those by most other groups testing the new waters of MTV in the early-80s. Believe me, I've seen hundreds of videos worse than Journey's. BTW, the best Journey vids are the live ones! Watch VH-1 Classic sometime. :)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
listenin to their greatest hits CD now....good shit :D :D :D

I like Faithfully

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wait I like Open Arms better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts