Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I assume it's b/c we don't have any problems? If that is so, then let us give the compliments to the Marysville people for making a fantastic automobile,,,,,,,,,,THANK YOU MARYSVILLE, OHIO AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

· fjpthree
9 Posts
I'm going to chime in as an owner of a 21 TLX. I have had several issues and will post in the hope that it generates some conversations:
Had my steering column replaced at 5K as the steering wheel was making a "creaking" noise once the vehicle heated up. (Now at 14K and no further issues with the steering.)
Have had my puddle lights (both) replaced twice. During my last replacement, the SA informed me that Acura is using a new design. Fast forward 2 months and both lights are still working.
Cracking sound emitted from speakers when going over bumps. There is a service bulletin out on this. All 4 FAKRA cables were replaced with no issues so far.
All repairs were completed under warranty.
All in all, I am happy with my purchase. I chalk up my issues to a new model year car. Hopefully anyone that has purchased a 22 or 23 TLX will have better fortunes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts