Acura World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the TLC,and the 6spd CL-S came up. It's silver CL-S, I just caught the mid part of it.. There where 2couples test driving it, the man was driving and the wife was reading the info about the car. The dude was zooming thru the canyons downshifting and zooming to curvy roads.. When the test drive is over the dude was all Hype Up he said "Will Take it, Will Take it"...

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
I just saw it too, except while he was zooming through the twisties his wife was talking about the house they were going to look at. he looks back at the road he just drove to get there and says "We'll take it, we'll take it"

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
avengerjr said:
I just saw it too, except while he was zooming through the twisties his wife was talking about the house they were going to look at. he looks back at the road he just drove to get there and says "We'll take it, we'll take it"
Yeah I must the first part of it you prolly right :bigok: ....

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
4thGSi said:
I was watching the TLC,and the 6spd CL-S came up. It's silver CL-S, I just caught the mid part of it.. There where 2couples test driving it, the man was driving and the wife was reading the info about the car. The dude was zooming thru the canyons downshifting and zooming to curvy roads.. When the test drive is over the dude was all Hype Up he said "Will Take it, Will Take it"...
Did it say a starting price after the commercial?

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
Re: Re: Just saw the 6spd CL-S commercial!!!

Infamuz said:

Did it say a starting price after the commercial?
no, it just did a little blurb like "introducing the all new 6-speed acura cl type s."

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i havent seen any commercial for the 6spd yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts