Acura World banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a BITCHIN truck, that s/c really gets that thing moving. And the whine is just to die for. It could use a little more boost but it's fuckin sweet. Talked the dealer into giving it to me for 33,500 then left :D

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
35k??? Lightnings go for about 33, dont they?

·
Registered
14,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iridium130 said:
35k??? Lightnings go for about 33, dont they?

this list at 38. They are basically a lightning but alot bigger, they only come in 4 door and the interior is bitchin, it's got flames all over the place.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

this list at 38. They are basically a lightning but alot bigger, they only come in 4 door and the interior is bitchin, it's got flames all over the place.
ahhh....get a King Ranch F150 :p :barf:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

yea, but these actually look pretty good
lol...I think I'm gonna go test drive a Lightning later today.

·
Token Lexus Guy
1,474 Posts
Yeah, I tested it too. I'd get this as my #1 choice as a truck, it has ATTITUDE and PERFORMANCE to back it up, a helluva truck, I love it.

It does list for 38k loaded

·
2,315 Posts
Iridium130 said:

lol...I think I'm gonna go test drive a Lightning later today.
Dude I don't think you are allowed to test drive a Brand New Lightning. They are limited production and the vehicles from SVT are not supposed to have any miles on them when the person purchases them. I think.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Wampum said:

Dude I don't think you are allowed to test drive a Brand New Lightning. They are limited production and the vehicles from SVT are not supposed to have any miles on them when the person purchases them. I think.
yea but most dealerships will have a used one to test drive now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
n2oJunkie said:

I test drove one three weeks ago as I am thinking of trading in my 2001 Sport Trac. Honestly I wasn't that impressed with it's performance and especially not it's handling. The engine sound was nice though. Later I discovered that it still uses the exact same suspension components as the regular F150 SuperCrew so that explains why it doesn't handle like the Lightning.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I went to Chino Hills Ford and they didn't allow test drives because they don't want to put mileage on them. :( They have at least 8-10 trucks, mostly black. I saw a couple grey ones and none has moonroof. They're willing to sell the trucks below MSRP.

Which dealership did you go?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.