Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,163 Posts
i feel you man...I got freaking BONDO Body filler all over my bumper...and its painful...everytime i see it...at least you got someone to blame it on to...and get it fixed at no cost for you...:(

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro. I am glad you're OK. Thank god a brick didn't come towards the windshield. :eek:

·
A dirty,foul,little boy!
27,370 Posts
I hate driving by trucks in general. Ther are always dumping shit out of the back (whether it be small pebbles or a large brick).

Do you guys get a weird feeling in your stomach whenever you hear the sound of pebbles hitting up against you car or is it just me?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
bloo_tls02 said:
I hate driving by trucks in general. Ther are always dumping shit out of the back (whether it be small pebbles or a large brick).

Do you guys get a weird feeling in your stomach whenever you hear the sound of pebbles hitting up against you car or is it just me?
count me in.... every time i hear something hitting my car my tear glance starts working....

·
OTS2UPT
426 Posts
Just dont' drive by or behind trucks or even SUV's, or even too close behind other cars for that matter...since they will spit those PAINT CHIPPING pebbles right at your car!

I'll distance myself pretty good in the next lane behind a semi, and then when the car in front of me in my lane is far ahead of the truck, I floor it and ZOOM by the truck until I get past it, then it's just smooth sailing!!!!:cool:

·
1,959 Posts
songoku said:
Sorry to hear that bro. I am glad you're OK. Thank god a brick didn't come towards the windshield. :eek:
Brick? Try a large rock!! We had a case up here in Canada where a bunch of kids rolled a large boulder off the overpass and it landed squarely on the car's windshield below. The poor dude has massive head and chest injuries. Now that's utterly gross and dispicable!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no, I didn't get the liscence plate number. alls i know is that it was ________ Brown Construction Co. There was a lot of traffic and the truck was actually pretty far ahead and I was already kinda freaked out and figured I'd be putting myself in more danger if I were to try to catch this guy. Alls I saw was a brick bounce off the road and then it was coming straight down and I was heading right towards it. I had about 1 second to react and there were cars on both sides of me so I had to take the hit. It was all in slow motion. I thought the brick was coming right in my windshield and it ended up hitting the hood about 1 foot infront of my head. I'm just thankful it didn't come through the windshield. It bounced off my hood and probably hit the car behind me too. Oh well $100.00 deductable and another battle wound. I'm trying not to let it get to me because it could have been much worse.

·
Registered
633 Posts
got any pics? i feel ur pain cuz i was on the interstate about a week ago and i ran over one of those tires left behind by big trucks and it ripped my inner fender off, bent my bumper, scratched the hell out of my body kit and bent, and scratched the fender:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
magic number ==> 69
318 Posts
bloo_tls02 said:

no you not alone!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.