Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
yeah sell it privately. i thik your car worths more than that, 26k already sounds low for a car with navi. with kits? you gotta be kidding me

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
they want to give me only $26,000 for my 2002 Tl-S with navi WITH bodykit.

Only have 14k miles. :bigcry:
You think I can find a better deal? :dunno:
What happened to your dad buying it???

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Just went to carmax for a appraisal

Crazy_AcurA said:

he says the TLS is too small, and doesnt want it. :dunno:
So looks like im trading it in, cuz i dont want to mod it again. :mad:
why don't you sell it privately? too much hassle?

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Just went to carmax for a appraisal

Crazy_AcurA said:

he says the TLS is too small, and doesnt want it. :dunno:
So looks like im trading it in, cuz i dont want to mod it again. :mad:
Wait a second - so you put a deposit on a 330 BECAUSE your dad wanted it, but then he didn't want it enough??? And why did you take the mods off if you weren't for sure selling it to him? And why are you buying a damn BMW???

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just went to carmax for a appraisal

Crazy_AcurA said:

yea kinda. I may do it just to see the offers i can get. :)
Dude, i wish i knew you before i bought mine...i would of took it off your hands :) I am curious though to see what you get...only 14k, I've got almost 11k in just over 5months...Oh by the way, you still gonna keep your system? :D

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just went to carmax for a appraisal

V.S.O.P said:

Dude, i wish i knew you before i bought mine...i would of took it off your hands :) I am curious though to see what you get...only 14k, I've got almost 11k in just over 5months...Oh by the way, you still gonna keep your system? :D
yeah i think he is keeping his system, at least he is not selling it now.

the best record i have seen so far is 40k miles in 1 yr, i think it's my redlined in the other forum

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Just went to carmax for a appraisal

autoxCLS said:

Wait a second - so you put a deposit on a 330 BECAUSE your dad wanted it, but then he didn't want it enough??? And why did you take the mods off if you weren't for sure selling it to him? And why are you buying a damn BMW???
actually jesal's dad already said he would get the tls in august when the lease on his rl is over. so that was pretty much set and so jesal took off all the mods and started ordering the bimmer (which also takes 3 months). howver, now :(

and hehe, sky, what's wrong with bimmer?

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn thats so mean, you must be crazy to dump the TL...why don't you drive the TLS out man, oh I forgot you sold all your mods:rolleyes:...its still a great car...throw a s.c. on that bish...Shyne:king:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.