Acura World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out yesterday evening that my roommate is moving out March 15th. Perfect timing....I still have no job and there's no way I can afford $1200 a month in rent. So these are my options: find another roommate (but I don't want to live with a stranger) or get a place on my own. BUT, to get a place on my own, I need a job, so I sure as hell hope I have one by the end of February.

When I was a teenager, I couldn't wait to be an adult. Now that I am an adult, I wanna be a kid again. :( Life used to be so simple. Sorry for complaining, but I needed to get this off my chest.

-Maria

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Can you move back with your folks for a couple of months until you get everything back on track? :hug:

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Infamuz said:
Can you move back with your folks for a couple of months until you get everything back on track? :hug:
They'd love to have me, but it's not really feasible since they live in PA. It would be that much harder for me to find a job in the DC/Baltimore area. Oh, and thanks for the hug Jay--I needed it.

-M

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. I certainly know how you feel. I had a roommate walk out on me once too and I had a very hard time finding an affordable place of my own. Good luck babe!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I am sure things will get better soon!!!:grouphug:

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I can be your roommate... LOL well u gotta wait till next year....

sucks that you are in a jam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts