Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know what im gonna ask....and you better take pics the day you get them!! your....... TL > mine :boobies: :boobies:

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Hehehehehehee...glad joo asked.

I've been on the freakin' phone for like...forever...working all this out. After 4 months it looks like the end is near!! Wheels have been shipped out of NY as of TODAY and should arrive on Wednesday. I've got Thursday set up with the body shop to put the kit on, etc.

So hopefully by this weekend i'll be 95% done! :D :D

Me=Stoked.:wired:

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
I have plans to take her out one sunny Saturday afternoon and have an elaborate photo shoot at exotic (well....as exotic as they come in Raleigh) locations with JL's 'Teg.

I won't do that shoot until it's all finished completely. I still have yet to get some classy exhaust tips, and that should about get it all done.

I may just snap a quicky or two this week, assuming all goes right, and post it up. Hell...after 4 months I might HAVE TO post some pics soon, just to prove I wasnt' BS'in!!!

Cliff notes: yeah, maybe Friday if it all goes as planned! :D

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Man...I'd better quit draggin' my ass and get my trim painted....I want BOTH of our cars to be COMPLETELY finished when we shoot the pics!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wish we could do a photo shot together!!!

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Tell ya what Mike. You ship me and my car to Hawaii, and I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to take as many pictures as you wanted.

Hell, I'd take nude pictures for a trip to Hawaii!! :uhh:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
ken2000ac said:
Tell ya what Mike. You ship me and my car to Hawaii, and I would be MORE THAN HAPPY to take as many pictures as you wanted.

Hell, I'd take nude pictures for a trip to Hawaii!! :uhh:
I think you just lost your trip there bud!!!:D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts