Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i was driving up the I5 the past weekend and guess what...i swear i killed like a hundred bugs. ok not much of a kill story i guess, but no one ever wants to race a 1st gen TL :(

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
damn it, you are sooooo immature, you killed soo many lives. You think thats smart? People and their street races. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D :D

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
unx979 said:
ok well i was driving up the I5 the past weekend and guess what...i swear i killed like a hundred bugs. ok not much of a kill story i guess, but no one ever wants to race a 1st gen TL :(
well from my experience (i have travelled between LA and San Jose over 20 times already) it's always a good idea to drive when it's dark and cool. that's when you have minimum number of bugs. going during the afternoon is asking for trouble...... i haev found bees, bugs, butterflies, and who-knows-what on my car..... on the other hand driving at night seems to be a little bit better..

and also, i usually drive more during the winter time for the same reason too. during summer time i prefer flying coz' i counted (roughly) last time and on my front licence plate i got over 200 bugs already. so you can imagine......

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Re: Kill story!!

rominl said:

well from my experience (i have travelled between LA and San Jose over 20 times already) it's always a good idea to drive when it's dark and cool. that's when you have minimum number of bugs. going during the afternoon is asking for trouble...... i haev found bees, bugs, butterflies, and who-knows-what on my car..... on the other hand driving at night seems to be a little bit better..

and also, i usually drive more during the winter time for the same reason too. during summer time i prefer flying coz' i counted (roughly) last time and on my front licence plate i got over 200 bugs already. so you can imagine......
Man..., too many bugs in CA :eek:
:)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Kill story!!

ZexTL said:

Man..., too many bugs in CA :eek:
:)
oh yeah.... it's all fields on both sides of the i5.... what else could you ask for :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts