Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - so I was stopped at a stoplight on an 8-lane road near a Target I had to stop in to get vacuum bags. I hear a honk, turn to my left, and there's this cherry red Mercades (no idea what kind, except it was a 4-door - read on for why). So I look over at it, and the guy gives me the "roll your window down" sign. I oblige him, and he says, "hey - wanna run to 50? I wanna see what this tub will do!" So I'm like, "well, I gotta turn to go to Target right up there" so he's like "c'mon - turn later! Well, that's all I needed to know this guy wanted a race, and it was on. I turned VSA off, put it in SS, and TBed a bit, light turned green, and I musta spun my tires halfway through first - heh - dumb me. I look over to my left, an he's a good half to full car behind me already! :eek: I hit 50, and my turn's right there so I turned, and gave him a quick nod.

I never did get to see what kind it was - heh. Looked nice, though and was 4-doors. a year or more old at least - it was as boxy as a Volvo.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
So you are assuming it wasn't his car, eh? He must have gotten a loaner car while his CLK was in the shop for service.

I bet he was laughing that you were headed to Target. He only shops at Nordstroms. :rolleyes:

Oh.. Good kill! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts