Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I hope the Accord guy is on here...Alabama plates...AUTOJBS. Dude...me and 3 people were coming back from Hot Import Nights...yeah 3, a combined weight of about 500 pounds (not including me) and we're driving home from Atlanta on I-20...Accord comes up and we level off going about 65...end up at 125 with me 6 car lengths ahead. It felt good because the guys in the car, who were first scared of racing, were like "kill his ass man kill him!" Then they decided to start taking pictures (which I will post up tomorrow in a big HIN thread) which must have pissed him off. He came back for another round from about 70mph and got spanked again :). Then a Civic came up...same result...and for the rest of the trip they both stayed about 15 car lengths behind me....ah...how nice it is to own a sleeper modded TL-S...

Austin519

·
Registered
16,140 Posts
It's nice to see guys with attitudes get the asses handed to them.

Do I see this getting moved to the "Bragging Rights" forum, though? Naught naughty, Austin. Bad mod.:nono:
Oh, and I can't wait for the pics!:p

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Oh man austin ur kill storys got nuthin on mine...we're drivin home right and this is300 fly by me must have been doin 80 and i'm just drivin the speed limit cause u know my dads in the car and all....so anyway we are comin up to a light...it turns yellow, the is chages lanes so i pull up next to him ....heres the best part....MY DAD-"this guy is tryin to play with u....smoke him" ME -"( my 50+ year old dad just told me to smoke somebody) SWEET.. so i did a little brake torque up to like 2500 hit the gas chirpped the tires a little smoked him by a good 2 car lengths to 80....i don't think the guys in th IS knew how to drive but either way it was still fun.

BTW austin sorry i had to leave early, i left around 9 caue my dads got a bad back and it makes him uncomfortable to have to walk around for a long time...it was awsome to meet u man... did u have any luck w/ JL?.. we gotta meet up tuesday man I have school in the mornin til like 12 but after that we gotta chill for a little while... u think u might have the time to say....help me clear my headlights....lol alright man it was bad ass to meet u i'll talk to u later

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
BTW ur car looks good austin, i really like the dash kit

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
hahaha, austin, can't you find some better cars to race with? hehe, j/k, kill is kill, and they asked for it :) they are dumb :)

and yeah, i am serious, is300 is no where fast at all.......

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rominl:
Heh I didn't ask for it...it was harded to me :D

SimTypeS:
Damn he caught me. Actually I just wanted exposure what can I say :) But I wasn't going to title it that...I was going to title it HIN something...guess I had to be honest.

noleaf74:
Good to meet you too bro. Your dad rocks man...sitting there checking out modded out cars and goading you on to race. That is so sweet. But do you have pics? Ah, didn't think so :D. Nah I'm kidding man that totally rocks. Oh you saw the trim dash kit in the car? I was hoping to give you a first person of it so you could tell others, but I couldn't get you on your cell. If I have time Tues. I will definitely come by. Now, whether I will have time or not to do your headlights...I'm not sure. You saw those too? Look good don't they? I was worried they wouldn't but I'm not anymore :D

And your car doesn't look so bad either...with the underbody kit, rims, and drop :)

ken2000ac:
I will have them up as soon as I can get them off my friend's camera.

Austin519

·
463 Posts
hey noleaf... of course ur dad is kewl like taht.. he drives an S2K... i wish my dad would do that for me.. hehee u would have smoked him faster in the S2K too heheheh

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
yeah austin i got a pic for ya :booty: lol j/k man...yeah the dash kit looked awsome i can get a first person view on tues...pm me and we can figuere out where we can meet...Yeah ur headlights look real nice too man.... I need to get mine done sometime...lol if u can't i think i'm gonna make shyne do it for not showin on us lol.

:(

Kamlung yeah i wish we had had the s2k that would have been more fun but next year maybe he will come to HIN w/ me and show

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.