Acura World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right so we are at a turning light and he is in the right runing lane and i'm in the left turning lane doing onto FLW from Thompson peak. He gets ahead of me and takes off first. Well he is nailing it WOT and I get behind him and I can't floor it beacuse I would be all up in his ass then. SO i have to lay off till traffic breaks up. Finally I punch it doing 60mph and at 5800rpms in 2nd. I pass him at 80 then by 3-4 shift at 110mph I'm 2 cars ahead of him. The Si looked nice it had a good body kit sounded like headers and intake. So when the kid pulls up to the next light I give him the nod and just respect his car. Well he gives me a dick look and then gives me thumbs down. I had to turn to go get my dry cleaning. I should have followed the kid and fucked with him the rest of his trip. If I see him again i'm gonna ask him, hey did you give me thumbs down cause my car is faster, and nicer. You fucking little punk I hope you read this I will beat your ass.

Anyhow I won the race, so It's all good.:D ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
pgatour1 said:
Right so we are at a turning light and he is in the right runing lane and i'm in the left turning lane doing onto FLW from Thompson peak. He gets ahead of me and takes off first. Well he is nailing it WOT and I get behind him and I can't floor it beacuse I would be all up in his ass then. SO i have to lay off till traffic breaks up. Finally I punch it doing 60mph and at 5800rpms in 2nd. I pass him at 80 then by 3-4 shift at 110mph I'm 2 cars ahead of him. The Si looked nice it had a good body kit sounded like headers and intake. So when the kid pulls up to the next light I give him the nod and just respect his car. Well he gives me a dick look and then gives me thumbs down. I had to turn to go get my dry cleaning. I should have followed the kid and fucked with him the rest of his trip. If I see him again i'm gonna ask him, hey did you give me thumbs down cause my car is faster, and nicer. You fucking little punk I hope you read this I will beat your ass.

Anyhow I won the race, so It's all good.:D ;)
I had the same thing happen to my it was a black Si there was to much trafic to race once it broke he got burned as i was passing him he give me the thumbs down. :mad: i did turn around and try and find him but he turned into a grociery store i seached the parking lot but he was gone little prick. --talk about poor sport

·
Registered
24 Posts
Right, so I was in the left turn lane in my loaner Taurus and some punk kid in a Geo Metro. I was like, you want a piece of this??? He looked at my with this arrogant smirk and was all like, you can't handle this! I was like you wanna put some money on that? He was like, yeah! $1!! So I pull up next to him and there's like too much traffic so I ride up behind him. Then I like pull to the left and it's on! I was all up on him for about a mile, then he kicked in the NOS and smoked me. I just gave him a thumbs down and threw my can of Dr Pepper at him.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4pumpedCL said:
Right, so I was in the left turn lane in my loaner Taurus and some punk kid in a Geo Metro. I was like, you want a piece of this??? He looked at my with this arrogant smirk and was all like, you can't handle this! I was like you wanna put some money on that? He was like, yeah! $1!! So I pull up next to him and there's like too much traffic so I ride up behind him. Then I like pull to the left and it's on! I was all up on him for about a mile, then he kicked in the NOS and smoked me. I just gave him a thumbs down and threw my can of Dr Pepper at him.
HAHAHAH hey shutup. :D :D

does your taurus have ABS cuase if not we can make some more videos with that car.

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
53 Posts
lol.....good kill even better conclusion to the story.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts