Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just went in today to finally get my TL repaired.
problem: check engine light and tcs light both appeared all of a sudden while driving

solution: went to acura of seattle today, the service advisor took care of me. since i was no longer within the factory warranty, (i have over 57k miles), he initially quoted me for $85 basic diagnostic service to see what was wrong.

but he called me back an hour later saying that they found the problem and that they would fix it for free and not even incur the $85 basic diagnostic service fee.

(there was carbon buildup in one of the valves inside the engine block, something like that, causing the tcs and check engine light to appear)

SO I GOT MY PROB FIXED AT NO COST. and even got my car cleaned and washed!!

its nice when a dealership doesnt try to find all these little fees to charge you with when you take in your car. The service advisor guy couldve made up things to charge me for and i probably wouldve been none the wiser and paid for it. But he was honest, saying that certain parts in our tl have longer warranty periods...such as the part that i had a problem with, it had a warranty period of up to 85k miles.

anyways, kudos to acura of seattle. I know from this experience that if I need any other service done to my car or if anybody asks me for recommendations for their acuras, ACURA OF SEATTLE is the place.

:bigok:

·
Registered
38 Posts
hehe i go there all the time for oil changes. :beerchug:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Great service!!! :beerchug:

Good to hear!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.