Votes: 15 83.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im thinking about getting new rims for my accord...and im prob getting Racing Hart C2 evos in 18...what tires should i get? kumhos or Toyo?

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
I know Kumho makes good Z rated tires, but made in Japan better. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had kumho before and when i hit a very severe pothole, the kumho was torn 0.6 inch deep and 1.5 inch long, don't ask about the wheel. It happened only around 6-9 months after I replaced my toyo with the kumho, so it felt like a bad omen to me. The toyos also grip better than the kumhos, imo it offsets the $25 difference.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
konigstiger said:
The toyos also grip better than the kumhos, imo it offsets the $25 difference.
The Toyos will grip better than the Kumhos for sure..
but it would help if you told us the specific model of each tires you had??
I mean, you can't compare Toyo TS-1 to Kumho 712s.. they are not in the same league..
also, only $25?? must have been the Toyo FZ4 and not the TS-1

Stylin,
I say if you are getting the RH Evo C2, then get the Kumho.. another alternative is the Falken FK-451.

And like I said before.. which specific Kumho and Toyo tire??

·
Registered
737 Posts
yes, everytime i see a pair of kumho's i know that person went the cheap route...they dont look that great either...i would rather spend my money to get good shit...some may call me stupid, but you get what you pay for...Shyne:king:

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have Toyo Proxes FZ4... they are alright. Sometimes I wish they would grip better. I liked the Nitto 450 Extremes on my 97 Prelude better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.