Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I actually found a great company, Chemical Guys. I purchased the spray leather detailer and their leather conditioner. It is all natural without petroleum. The interior looked better after I detailed it, than when I picked my car up brand new at the dealer!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I use Meguiar's on my new 2019 MDX, and it makes the leather look terrific. What do you recommend for the dash and other interior trim, such as door panels and non-leather trim areas? My vehicle is Platinum White Pearl, with Parchment leather seating. The dash is a dark brown color (Mocha) as is the carpet. This interior seems to be much easier to take care of than my 2018 RDX, which has a black dash and carpet. Anyway, just curious as to what folks might recommend. :nerd:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have Platinum white pearl exterior, but with espresso interior and black dash/trim. I use the chemical guys leather detailer and conditioner on EVERYTHING. It has natural ingredients, so it does not leave streaks or grease marks. It protects the dash from drying, because it has natural emollients It is the best product I have used on a vehicle. I know I sound like a sales rep, lol, but I researched a lot before I purchased it, because I didn't want to ruin the nice interior with the wrong product out of the gate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.