Acura World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your guys' thoughts on LED headlight kits? I found a brand the looks to be very high quality and am wanting to put it in my car but wanted to hear everyone's thoughts! Its the LumaWerx 9g LED headlight kit for reference. :grin2:

·
Vendor
235 Posts
What are your guys' thoughts on LED headlight kits? I found a brand the looks to be very high quality and am wanting to put it in my car but wanted to hear everyone's thoughts! Its the LumaWerx 9g LED headlight kit for reference. :grin2:
Hi there,

We are an authorized vendor at AcuraWorld, and we carry many quality LED conversion kits for different vehicle applications. Below is the link to view the complete selection, so you can just select your Acura's model and year and see the right bulb sizes that we carry for it.
LED Headlight Conversion Kits at CARiD

If you want a specific product recommendation, I'd recommend picking one of these Lumen kits.
Lumen® - G8 LED Headlight Conversion Kit at CARiD
This is a quality product that is just plug-and-play installation. These LED bulbs focus right in the factory housing and are significantly brighter, than the regular halogen bulbs. Also, this kit is backed up with 5-year warranty against defects and flaws, which means it will last and perform the right way for a long time.

Hope this helps!
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts