Acura World banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
Hmm, you're right. I think you have to call them for those. I remember they had them. They also have these which you could probably make work. Would you really spend $160 on blinkers? Heres the LINK.

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
I think I'm gonna break and buy those bulbs. I love superwhite LEDs. www.starled.com also makes some cool LEDs. They even have one that has a 360 degree light radius but theres no price and it only comes in 1156/1157. I'm gonna try to find out how much they are.

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
MaxxT said:
hey Dom,

Your headlight, and bumper sidemarker, you've replaced those bulbs with LED already, correct? How are there comparing with superwhite bulbs?

Let me know, man.
Yup. They're a little bit dimmer but they're so bluish/white they make superwhites look green in comparison.

Hey nInEeiGhtTL, I found these LEDs on Ebay. They only come in 1156 style sockets but you can change the 7443 plugs. I think I'm gonna order a set. Heres the LINK.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i'm going to pass LED's for now, i'm trying to save up for the black headlights and coilovers. I'm kinda broke cause i just bought c2's, but thanks for your help. Maybe later i'll ask you about the LED's

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
nInEeiGhtTL said:
i think i'm going to pass LED's for now, i'm trying to save up for the black headlights and coilovers. I'm kinda broke cause i just bought c2's, but thanks for your help. Maybe later i'll ask you about the LED's
Speaking of black headlights I'm doing mine right now. :)

·
Acuraworld Member
386 Posts
I finally finished painting the chrome trims at 1:00 AM. They look sweet. I got one drip mark because the spray can had a bogus cap that kept dripping. Hopefully it wont be noticable. I can orobably wet sand it out but I'm not sure how flat black paint will look wet sanded so I'm not gonna risk it. Besides that it came out great. I cant wait to get home from work and seal these suckas up! :) I will post pics!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.