Acura World banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GI Jon
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does it belong to anyone on here? I was very impressed but the trunk looks like ish. The motor swap with nitros must be like shooting roids in your arm.

Jon

·
v My Daughter Mackenzie v
293 Posts
Jonlax said:
does it belong to anyone on here? I was very impressed but the trunk looks like ish. The motor swap with nitros must be like shooting roids in your arm.

Jon
Yellow 91 sedan? That's DV8's car. He's on this forum but more active on Acura-Legend.com. There was a little piece in the July issue and a full spread in the September issue.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Jonlax said:

Jon

Like ish huh......I guess thats what I get for drag racing the car on a normal basis, removable subs so my slicks, jacks, tools etc. can go back there.

I'll take the compliments though.

~Dv8

·
BACK!!!!!
878 Posts
Damn, car looks clean. Very nice.

·
GI Jon
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dv8 said:
Like ish huh......I guess thats what I get for drag racing the car on a normal basis, removable subs so my slicks, jacks, tools etc. can go back there.

I'll take the compliments though.

~Dv8

Mad props for drag racing with it on a normal basis. I can understand why it looks that way. If you are on the east coast i would like a race at a track when i get back from basic traning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.