Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Legend Coupe Ls with 180,000 miles on it. I tried to start the car recently, but it just made a sound like it was trying to turn over, but it wouldn't. I tried several times to get it to start without luck, so I just left it alone until later that night. I tried to start it again and it started up fine. I drove it about another week without any problems. Then it started doing the same thing again. It wouldn't start, I let it sit for awhile and came back to it and it started up. I've checked the battery, the battery wires and connections, the spark plugs and wires. I've even held the accelerator to the floor with no luck. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Legend Coupe Ls with 180,000 miles on it. I tried to start the car recently, but it just made a sound like it was trying to turn over, but it wouldn't. I tried several times to get it to start without luck, so I just left it alone until later that night. I tried to start it again and it started up fine. I drove it about another week without any problems. Then it started doing the same thing again. It wouldn't start, I let it sit for awhile and came back to it and it started up. I've checked the battery, the battery wires and connections, the spark plugs and wires. I've even held the accelerator to the floor with no luck. Any ideas?
I has a similar problem with my 93' 6 speed coupe with 140k. It was the ignition cable. Easy fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts