Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left my previous place of employment in Oct. After my departure, the new sales guy contacted my old customers with a message stating that I had left, and they were the new account manager assigned to the account. Here is a response from one of my customers. ***Stars repreresent the company name

"Bob -
Sorry, but I won't be needing info. *** has always gone out of
its way to complicate doing business with the corporate world. In the years I've done business with ***, I've done so because a couple of people, including Justin Holmes, have taken care of my business needs while Insulating me from ***'s poor business model. In this case, the business will follow the people. Until *** actually puts a real corporate rep in my local store, that's not likely to change. Also, when sending a letter of introduction to a new customer, it is appropriate to address it to the recipient (I'm not clear who "Tom" is).
Thanks anyway.

Scott Irving

:D :beerchug:

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts

·
I WANT YOU!
5,777 Posts
nootch said:
I left my previous place of employment in Oct. After my departure, the new sales guy contacted my old customers with a message stating that I had left, and they were the new account manager assigned to the account. Here is a response from one of my customers. ***Stars repreresent the company name

"Bob -
Sorry, but I won't be needing info. *** has always gone out of
its way to complicate doing business with the corporate world. In the years I've done business with ***, I've done so because a couple of people, including Justin Holmes, have taken care of my business needs while Insulating me from ***'s poor business model. In this case, the business will follow the people. Until *** actually puts a real corporate rep in my local store, that's not likely to change. Also, when sending a letter of introduction to a new customer, it is appropriate to address it to the recipient (I'm not clear who "Tom" is).
Thanks anyway.

Scott Irving

:D :beerchug:
Ouch!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts