Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
werd. :-/

what's got you down, champ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lots of things, but im not a very open person... sooooooooo let the party start again!!!!! :drink:
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
lots of things, but im not a very open person... sooooooooo let the party start again!!!!! :drink:
pour your heart out it'll make you feel better :)

really, it will :)
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:



NAw, ill just stick to making fun of people... Phil, ur a loser :D
it's not good to hold those feelings in, jesal...I dont want to hear about you, a rifle, and a clock tower.... :sqnteek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iridium130 said:


it's not good to hold those feelings in, jesal...I dont want to hear about you, a rifle, and a clock tower.... :sqnteek:
im too cheap to buy a gun ;)
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:


im too cheap to buy a gun ;)
suicide killing sprees generally dont work well w/ knives, daggers, and sharpened sticks, jesal.
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,481 Posts
Infamuz said:
Man you need to drink some more. :D
yeah, go drink smirnoff ice, jesal!!

wait a minute----they dont sell it in IL!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,154 Posts
Iridium130 said:


yeah, go drink smirnoff ice, jesal!!

wait a minute----they dont sell it in IL!! :lol:
That sucks for him, drink some mikes hard lemonade then. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Infamuz said:


That sucks for him, drink some mikes hard lemonade then. ;)

yea cuz that shit will get me hammered. :rolleyes:
And why cant i delete this thread!!!!! :sqnteek:
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,108 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:



yea cuz that shit will get me hammered. :rolleyes:
And why cant i delete this thread!!!!! :sqnteek:
Mikes has more alcohol content than beer. 5.2%

The thing to do with Mikes is to dump out about 3-4oz in each bottle and fill that empty space back up with vodka. See how many of those you can drink before you lose it. HAHAH.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,695 Posts
Well... it appears I am:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,154 Posts
I guess he aint depressed no more! :p
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
pgatour1 said:


The thing to do with Mikes is to dump out about 3-4oz in each bottle and fill that empty space back up with vodka. See how many of those you can drink before you lose it. HAHAH.
Did you honestly say to dump out alcohol, i no longer have any respect for you. :no:

What you do it drink the 3-4 oz and then fill it back up with vodka, do not ever dump out alcohol.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top