Acura World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigok: look what i got in the mail today! they are going on sometime this summer:storm:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crazy_AcurA said:
wow congrats.. but why wait till the summer? thats such a cock tease!!! :D
tell me about it. reason im waiting till summer is because my driveway is too steep. this summer we're moving. most likely i'll be tempted to put them on before then but im seeing how long i can hold out:D

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
You should install them bad boys right now! :boink:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Infamuz said:
You should install them bad boys right now! :boink:
:D i want to so bad!
you guys think $80 for installation is good? i know a place that will do it for that.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
badazzTL said:

:D i want to so bad!
you guys think $80 for installation is good? i know a place that will do it for that.
hell yea!! Thats a great price!!!! :eek: :beerchug: DO IT! Just park in the street, or ake the car up on an angle doing up and down the driveway!!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy_AcurA said:

hell yea!! Thats a great price!!!! :eek: :beerchug: DO IT! Just park in the street, or ake the car up on an angle doing up and down the driveway!!!!
c'mon guys, my body kit is gonna suffer:D you are supposed to be telling me that good things come to those who wait:p

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
PUT THEM ON NOW!! I paid $200 to have my Ground Controls installed...just do what the other guys said, park on the street or take it up at an angle...my car is LOW and I can get it alot of places going at an angle!!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
does the $80 include alignment? gotta make sure you get an alignment buddy

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no the $80 doesn't include alignment. Im going to let them settle for about a week and then do it. I'm seriously thinking about installing them but the thing is, im almost scraping with just a body kit:eek: I would park on the street but there are kids around here with bikes:rolleyes: what to do, what to do...

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
I agree, dont get the alignment right away, i say wait 2 weeks then do it. BUt i still say get them installed now, you have no idea what you are missing!! :D :D

80 bucks is cheap, i paid 170 just for install alone. :(

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Crazy_AcurA said:
i paid 170 just for install alone. :(
:eek: :eek: thats what i was expecting to pay at first but someone told me this shop that does good work and for only $80:p

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This summer I want to put either Type S rims or maybe 18's on my car. If I do this, will I need a camber kit? What else will I have to change around?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts