Discussion Starter #2
:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ElegantTL-S said:
hahaha....sweet. how much did it cost ya mang? I might want one just to play around
its actually my boy's but he doesn't use it. He says I can borrow it whenever I want:cool: He got it FREE when he bought his tires:eek:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ElegantTL-S said:
hahaha.....when u finished with it...send it right over to me! COO? Hahahah!!! :D :D
no prob, ill be sending my headlights along with it for clearing too;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
evolaerok said:
Coo, I want one for free, where did he buy tires?
not sure, i can ask him tomorrow. i think he has falken tires:dunno: ill let you guys know...

·
Registered
737 Posts
damn man, i wanted one of those badd...im just probably gonna buy one used...i really just wanna borrow somebody's so I can see how much HP/0-60 and other stats on my car:D...Shyne;)

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Shyne said:
damn man, i wanted one of those badd...im just probably gonna buy one used...i really just wanna borrow somebody's so I can see how much HP/0-60 and other stats on my car:D...Shyne;)
SHYNE!!! First time I've seen you over here man!! Good to see you again!! You still Shynin' 24/7 like a damn 7-11?!!!!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I was wondering how well the G-Tech works. I've also been considering the Blitz Power Meter-iD. I like the blitz if anything cuz it looks cool in the car.:cool: but it's way more expensive.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
free???!!!! damn, yeah tell us where he got his tires. i am planning on getting some new rubber anyway and i can definitely use the gtech ;)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I think one of my friends just got or is getting that Gtech thingy. He wanted to lend it to me just to see what my baby can do :boink:

How do those gadgets work?

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
I have a GTech. I think I bought it for $139 (which was the normal going price.)

I'll sell it to someone for $80 + ground shipping. Its about it several months old. I never really used it much (probably only 2-3 times) since I ended up going to the track and getting my slips from there instead. I have all the parts for it, but no box, and probably no instructions (but I can check. I think the instructions are online).

My email is [email protected] if you're interested.

-Ken

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Outlook:Im not sure but I think you can get a G-TECH for around $100 or so on ebay

Jimster716: that looks awesome! Where did you find that and how much??

Im going to ask my friend today where he got his tires. I can't wait to use it:cool: I'll let you guys know my results:p

1 - 20 of 30 Posts